The Philadelphia luxury real estate market is hot right now, which means it’s a great time for selling your home. Inventory is slow to meet demand from buyers who are looking for more space in the city. But no matter what the market looks like, the key to selling your home is having the right Philadelphia realtor at your side.
Maxwell Realty has more than 10,000 closed transactions, more than any other Center City, Philadelphia real estate broker. Nancy Alperin and our team of agents have been helping sellers find the right buyers for more than 50 years. With extensive knowledge of the city and with over $3 billion in real estate transactions under our belt, we will make sure you will get the best deal for your luxury home.
Selling your property always comes down to finding the right buyer. We have an exclusive database of buyers we can reach out to to ensure your home sells quickly and for the right price. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you.
Preparing to Sell Your Philadelphia Home
The first step to selling your home is getting it ready to go on the market. There are a few initial steps to consider when you and your agent list your home. Rest assured, your Maxwell Realty real estate agent can help you prepare and stage your property to attract the right buyer.
- Price it right: You and your realtor will find a selling price that reflects the value of the home considering its location, condition, and the equity you’ve put into it. An experienced Philadelphia luxury real estate agent can help you price your home and negotiate an agreement that leaves you and your buyers happy.
- Stand out: It’s important to find ways to differentiate your home from the rest that are for sale in your neighborhood or price range. An experienced realtor can help you find easy ways to decorate or add quick value that will increase your price and attention.
- Clear the clutter: While your home reflects your tastes and style, it’s important that buyers see it as a blank canvas where they can make their own memories. Aside from cleaning your home and removing family pictures, you might consider things like removing large furniture to make rooms look larger.
- Consider its condition: Make sure appliances, electrical, plumbing are all updated and there are no issues. Many buyers want turn-key homes where they aren’t taking on large projects from the start.
Timing Matters When Selling Your Home
Choosing the best time to sell your home can be personal as well as driven by the market. Obviously if you have reasons you need to sell, from a new job to closing on a new home, those timelines can’t be delayed. If your timeline is flexible and you’re looking to sell when you’re likely to get the best price, your agent can help you decide when is the best time to sell.
- Winter: While it has a reputation for being a hard time to sell, it’s also traditionally when fewer homes are on the market. This means your home will stand out for buyers who need to make a move in the colder months.
- Spring: While it is a nicer time to be looking for homes, especially if the yard or outdoor space is a big selling point, it’s also the most popular time to sell a home. That means your home will be competing with more homes for sale in your neighborhood or price point.
The best way to find the right time to sell is to consult with an experienced agent. At Maxwell Realty, our agents sell year-round and can give you an idea of what the right time is for your specific home.
Hire the Right Luxury Philadelphia Realtor
Once you’ve decided on selling your home, you may be considering whether to hire a realtor or try to sell it on your own. The experience, expertise, and skills an agent can bring to the process will be invaluable to you. With more than $3 billion sold, Maxwell Realty agents have the connections to bring the right buyers to your home and can sell your home quickly.
Many homeowners looking to sell have lived in their homes for years. They’ve raised families or made lifelong memories in these homes. It can be difficult to think of the selling process merely as a business transaction. A Maxwell Realty real estate agent will make this process easier by handling the tough business decisions while always keeping your priorities and financial interests in mind. Let us handle the negotiating, inspection, and legalities so you can focus on your future. Maxwell Realty can help you sell your luxury Philadelphia home quickly so you’re ready to make new memories in a new home in no time.
Philadelphia Luxury Real Estate Agents With Experience
With an expertise in luxury realty, Maxwell Realty’s top Philadelphia real estate agents are ready to help you through the process, finding you the best opportunities and values in the home marketplace today. Maxwell Realty Company, Inc. has a proven track record of expertise and results.
Call us to speak to an agent and start the journey to buying your Philly luxury home today.