Rittenhouse Square Condos for Sale
When you’re looking to buy a condo in Philadelphia, Rittenhouse Square should be at the top of your list. The neighborhood offers countless luxury condo buildings, steps from Philadelphia’s best dining, shopping, transportation access, and, of course, the iconic Rittenhouse Square Park – right at your doorstep.If you’re ready to buy, the team at Maxwell Realty will help you find the luxury Philadelphia condo for you. With decades of experience selling luxury condos in Rittenhouse Square, your agent will help you narrow down which building offers the space, finishes, and amenities you’re looking for. Contact us to learn about available properties or to schedule a private tour.
Rittenhouse Square Condos for Sale: Live at Philadelphia’s Most Desirable Address
Rittenhouse Square is home to a number of beautiful buildings with available condos for sale. In a neighborhood as developed as Rittenhouse Square, the options of which luxury condo building to live in can be overwhelming. Below are some of the Philadelphia luxury condos your Maxwell Realty agent can help you narrow down, tour, and ultimately buy.
220 West Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia
This elegant building sits on the west side of Rittenhouse Square. Many of the units face Center City park, and the building offers some of the best tree top views in the city. With a public library on the ground floor, a roof deck up top, and 225 units in between, 220 West Rittenhouse offers everything from beautiful penthouses to one- two- and three-bedroom homes.
GET IN TOUCH WITH MAXWELL REALTY
1706 Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia
Located just a block off Rittenhouse Square, this luxury condo building offers access to all the neighborhood amenities with the peace of living on a quiet, tree-lined street. This tall glass building offers unparalleled privacy for a condo building: There is only one unit on each floor. That means each of the 30 units has 360 views that you can enjoy on your private balcony. Every unit is more than 4,000 square feet, outfitted with floor-to-ceiling windows, hardwood floors, granite countertops, and more luxury finishes. Other building amenities include: a large lap pool, community board room, relaxation garden with a Koi pond, and an on-site spa.
10 Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia
This luxury Philadelphia condo building was designed by renowned architect Robert A. Stern and sits right on Rittenhouse Square. With 35 floors, this property has skyline views, a 57-foot saline lap pool, garden courtyard, fitness center, and 24-hour valet parking. Each residence is artfully designed, with state-of-the-art features, large windows, and is ready for you to add the finishing touches to make it home.
1800 Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia
Located on the south side of the square, this luxury Rittenhouse Square condo building offers more affordable options for living in one of Philadelphia’s nicest neighborhoods. These condos vary in size, starting at 700 square feet, with many enjoying tree-filled views of the square. Plus, the building has a 24-hour doorman.
Built in the 1920s, The Barclay was once the most famous hotel in the city. It’s now home to some of the most desirable luxury condos in Rittenhouse Square. Many of these pre-war apartments have been updated over the years, but you’ll still benefit from soaring ceilings, spacious closets, and elegant fixtures in your home. The building also has a 24-hour doorman, pool, gym, and private balconies in some of the units.
The Rittenhouse Hotel and Condominiums
A staycation at home. Offering the benefits of being both a condo building and a hotel, The Rittenhouse is a premier luxury condo building in Rittenhouse Square. With almost 180 condos, the building has a separate entrance for condo owners, including a 24-hour doorman. Units range in size from almost 600 square feet to over 4,000 square feet, with many also offering views of the park. Condo owners can also have access to hotel amenities like room service dining and maid services for a fee.
Rittenhouse Square: Neighborhood Highlights
If location, location, location is at the top of your list when searching for your dream home, Rittenhouse Square is the place for you. Right in the center of Philadelphia, Rittenhouse Square offers unparalleled access to the best shopping and dining in the city, with access to highways, buses, and more for easy commuting anywhere you need to be.With a 96 walk score, a 100 transit score, and a 97 bike score, Rittenhouse Square has everything you could want and more. Neighborhood highlights include:
- Arts & Culture: Academy of Natural Sciences, Bartram’s Garden, The Franklin Institute, The Rodin & The Barnes Foundation
- Shopping — world-renowned neighborhood for high-end boutiques and other shops, but also has Target, Sephora, Nordstrom Rack, Boyd’s, Apple & The Shops at Liberty Place
- Local dining options: Parc, Vernick Fish, Jean Georges, Walnut Street Cafe, Moustaki, Dizengoff, and Shake Shack
- Enjoy green spaces: Rittenhouse Square Park offers one of the most beautiful green spaces in the city, and houses neighborhood events, local farmers markets, and more. Not far from home you’ll find Fairmount Park, Schuylkill River Park, the Schuylkill River Trail, Love Park & Penn Park
- Easy commuting via 95, 76, 676, 30th Street Station, Suburban Station, and more
Buying a Luxury Condo in Philadelphia
The Philadelphia luxury condo market is hot, and properties are selling quickly. Once you’re ready to buy your Rittenhouse Square condo, it’s important you go in as prepared as possible to make an offer when you find a home you love.To make your home-buying process as easy as possible, do these three things:
- Make a list of your must-haves and wants. If you’re buying alone, this can be easier to narrow down. If you’re purchasing a home with a partner or spouse, this list can help ensure you’re both on the same page before viewing properties. The list should include items like: Location, price, timing, amenities, and style.
- Secure pre-approval for a loan. Before you start looking at homes, you’ll want to know how much you are able to comfortably spend. If you are looking to finance your home purchase through a loan, your Maxwell Realty agent can help. Your realtor can walk you through what programs you might qualify for and introduce you to a lender that will work with you on pre-approval. It’s important you are pre-approved so that when the time comes to make an offer, everything is lined up. If you’re not, it can cause delays, and in a hot real estate market that can mean the seller goes to the next offer available.
- Find the right real estate agent. Maxwell Realty has been helping buyers find their starter and forever homes in the Philadelphia area for more than 50 years. Working with an experienced real estate agent will be invaluable in many ways along the process.
While going to open houses on your own can help you narrow down your tastes and see what’s out there, an agent will bring expertise to the legalities and other important aspects of the buying process. Our agents have access to the best properties in the region, and can help you navigate everything from getting a loan, to negotiating an offer, and scheduling necessary home inspections before the deal is finalized.
Ready to Buy a Luxury Rittenhouse Square Condo? Call Maxwell Realty Today
If you are ready to invest in a luxury condo, make sure you have the right realtor with you. From narrowing down the options to find your dream home, to helping with the details of closing the deal, Maxwell Realty has decades of experience buying luxury condos in Rittenhouse Square. Call us at (215)546-6000.