EXCLUSIVE FITLER CLUB BOASTS LUXURY IN PHILADELPHIA’S RITTENHOUSE
Maxwell Realty’s Rittenhouse rentals and Rittenhouse homeowners have plenty of choices when it comes to fitness, dining, socializing, and workspaces. Situated in West Rittenhouse, the exclusive, 136,000 square feet, Fitler Club hosts it all — COMPLETE, with grace, style and lavishness. Forbes Magazine says, “At Philadelphia’s New Fitler Club, guests can have it all.”
The Fitler Club is Philadelphia’s first next-generation luxury social club and has been so forward-thinking in its member experience. Members have the pleasure of working, exercising, dining and socializing all under one glorious umbrella of luxury (and families can have babysitting and activities arranged, too – there is a NEST Children’s Center included!). It’s smart, thoughtful, sexy, and it makes Maxwell Realty ecstatic to have their residents have such an incredible opportunity to be a part of, just steps away from home.
Location Near Rittenhouse Square Real Estate
- 24 S 24th Street, on the Schuylkill River banks, situated where the Marketplace Design Center once existed. It is just by the Schuylkill River Trail and all of its spectacular views. Transportation to and from is easy…but read on…members can elect to get their own ride to and from with Fitler Clubs’ provided Tesla.
- The Dorchester Philadelphia and 10 Rittenhouse Square residents are just a ten-minute walk away! 23 S 23rd St residents are steps away!
- 2040 Market Street Condos and Riverwalk Luxury Apartments are just steps away…
- Travel + Leisure raves that “there’s a bevy of perks, so you won’t ever need (or want) to leave…when you are ready to let loose, head to the Trophy Room for bowling, billiards, and ping pong.”
- VOGUE praises Fitler Club’s art collection, highlighting that not only the Barnes and Philadelphia Art Museum host great art in Philadelphia: “…In addition to a standout permanent collection (with works by the likes of Rashid Johnson and Damien Hirst) is a series of galleries that play host to the club’s Artists in Residence Collection. Here, the works of local creatives like King Saladeen, Diane Burko, and Michelle Angela Ortiz.”
- 1500 members and a waiting list
- “Celebrity-studded investor and member list,” including some of Philadelphia’s most renown athletes, from the 76ers to the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Local businesses have perks for members — from sporting events to concerts and dining.
- The fee structure is progressive so that more senior members dues’ are higher; membership is tiered. The club also, in its attempt to be accessible to influential Philadelphians who may not be able to afford dues, offers a “Fitler Fellowship Program.” Its Fellowship Program is an artist in residence program, where artists may showcase their work and gain a sponsored membership. The New York Times has covered the most current artist in residence.
- 14-room boutique hotel— a truly convenient location, 200 feet away from 30th Street Train Station, and steps away from the culinary delights and shopping amidst Rittenhouse Square. Throughout the week, breakfast is served free of charge and services includes are dry cleaning/laundry, a concierge and tour or ticket assistance.
- Guest access to Fitler Club and all member amenities: bars, spa, pool, fitness center, game rooms, and more.
- The “Field House” is a 25,000 square foot luxury fitness center. It is not uncommon to be sharing the exercise turf (and a move, or two) with one of Philly’s own NBA Sixers.
- State-of-the-art equipment includes “Life Fitness, Peloton, and Woodway machines, rowing machines for the nautically inclined, a rock wall, and a golf simulator to get in 9 holes.” Personal trainers and bootcamps, pilates, boxing classes are available, to name a few. Guest featured instructors and classes are always on the calendar, too.
- What a way to experience urban swimming! 75-foot, 3 lane lap pool. And a hot plunge pool. And a cold plunge pool. And sauna rooms. And steam rooms. And three recovery and rejuvenation-focused treatment rooms. WOW.
- Yes, we had to mention again. 3 LANE, 75 FOOT LAP POOL. IN THE CITY. RARE.
DINING & BARS
- There are three choices here: The Dining Room, The Back Bar, and The Bar + Lounge: take your pick! Cocktails, signature drinks and craft beers for all! Acclaimed Philly Chef Marc Vetri assisted as culinary advisor.
- The Dining Room has BYOB Sundays and uses fresh and locally sourced ingredients. Often regarded as “a neighborhood gem,” with fantastic views and an imaginative menu to please all. There is also a private dining room as an option, and a wine room with a considerable collection to choose from. The Chef’s Table seatings are also available.
- The Back Bar has a nostalgic, vintage feel to its ambiance…but that’s where the vintage ends. It is available throughout the day to its members, offering a menu and stage with ever-changing and exclusive weekly events to enjoy!
- The Bar + Lounge offers a morning-to-night menu, and another place for members to unwind throughout the day. Another perfect way to mix business with pleasure.]
- “The Garden” is an outdoor café with menu led by culinary executive chef Ryan Bloome. This is one of the club’s newer additions. During the pandemic, Igloos and privatized spaces were dining experiences.
- Being a member at Fitler Square in Philadelphia is like having a personal recreational planner on a daily basis. There are always special events, speakers, gatherings and festivities to be a part of. There is never a dull moment, especially if you live close by in a Philadelphia apartment for rent.
- The Trophy room is not to be missed: with a bowling alley, vintage arcade games and a virtual golf simulator! Billiards, table tennis, shuffle board…something for everyone.
- Weddings, corporate wellness retreats, and social events have the perfect space here. The club has been a host to many!
- The Library Room is a perfect place for networking and socializing. And the art and décor just make the ambiance that more enchanting.
- Holidays always have offerings, and events that are inclusive of family members, all ages.
- “OFFSITE” is the 5-star member-only private workspace with views and all the amenities to make its members execute business in a pristine environment. 34,000 square feet of the club is dedicated to making this feel as good as it gets!
- 10 private rooms, 4 conference rooms, 2 boardrooms
- Wi-Fi and in-house IT Support.
- “DINING-IN” by Fitler Club Culinary Team
- Exclusive programming, Speaker Series offered.
- Personal storage spaces available.
- Club Tesla: car service to pick you up to and from the Fitler Club
- Valet parking for those who opt to drive
- During the pandemic, Fitler Club turned its ballroom into a food pantry and provided healthcare and a food pantry to its members. The club is creative, and always looks to meet its members needs.
Luxury living in Rittenhouse; Luxury living in Philadelphia; the Best apartments in Rittenhouse Square— the Best condos in Rittenhouse Square; the Best homes in Rittenhouse Square: all of them share the same quality that Fitler Club appreciates: URBAN LUXURY. Fitler Club, positioned in West Rittenhouse, adds so much to our community. Maxwell Realty applauds Fitler Clubs’ commitment to its forward-thinking integration of “work and play,” and Maxwell Realty residents and inquirers can relish in the consideration that they, too, can partake as a member of this urban social oasis, too.
If you’re interested in looking at our various apartments for rent, condos for sale, or homes for sale in Philadelphia, our Philadelphia realtors have got you covered. Check out our Philadelphia real estate properties on our Featured Properties page, or contact a luxury realtor for more information. Which luxury realtor you work with matters, and Maxwell Realty will work endlessly to find you the home of your dreams.