Whether you are looking to buy, sell, or rent a home or luxury condominium in Philadelphia, you’ll need the best realtor for your market. However, knowing who is the best realtor in Philadelphia can be complex, as U.S. News reports in 2020, there were well over 6,000 active agents working in the City of Brotherly Love. But what makes a luxury real estate agent the best?
Why Work With the Best Realtor in Philly
Studies suggest that when you work with the best realtor in Philly, you are more likely to save more when buying, and make more when selling.
According to HomeLight real estate transaction data analysis, the top five percent of seller’s agents in the Philadelphia market on average will sell homes for over $75,000 more than when utilizing an average real estate agent. Further, the top five percent of buyer’s agents will also save clients $0.89 more than other agents in that same market.
It shows that it really pays to work with the best in the business.
How to Decide if The Realtor is The Best in Philadelphia
There is a lot of information out there on the luxury home and condominium market in Philadelphia, including who is the best real estate agent to work with. While utilizing Google reviews and website testimonials is a great way to determine if this is an agent to work with, there are other factors and questions to keep in mind, such as:
- How many properties has the agent been involved with?
- How quickly can they buy or sell for a client?
- How much has the Philadelphia real estate agent made or saved their clients?
What Makes Maxwell Realty the Best Realtor in Philadelphia?
Nancy Alperin is the CEO and owner of Maxwell Realty. With more that $3 billion sold of real estate in the luxury market, Nancy truly is the best realtor in Philadelphia.
As a lifelong resident of Philadelphia, Nancy knows the city like the back of her hand, and that includes knowing when to strike a deal, or to close on a sale, earning you the client the best return, or the greatest savings.
There is no doubt that of the thousands of real estate professionals in the state all of them can buy and sell. But not everyone can call themselves a deal maker, negotiator, and real estate thought leader–but Nancy can.
As the daughter of Philadelphia real estate mogul, Maxwell Alperin, Nancy learned the ins and outs of luxury real estate markets at a young age. Through hard work, dedication and the drive to get her clients the best deal, Nancy has gone on to help high net worth families to buy or sell their homes.
Why Choose Maxwell Realty as Your Realtor?
If you are interested in buying a luxury property in Philadelphia or selling your current home or condominium, you need the best realtor Philadelphia has to offer–look no further than Maxwell Realty.
When it comes to the Philadelphia market, we work with buyers and sellers in some of the hottest neighborhoods in the City of Brotherly Love including Rittenhouse Square, Washington Square, Logan Square, and Riverwalk property.
At Maxwell Realty, we:
- Know the Market Value: We work with buyers, sellers, and investors to make sure our clients are getting the best value of their real estate.
- Maximize Sales Appeal: When buying or selling luxury properties, first impressions count. That’s why we’ll accentuate your properties best assets while creating solutions to improve those areas that need improvement.
- Are Prepared For and With Buyers: Whether you need buyers to look at your luxury property or you yourself are looking to purchase a condominium or apartment, we have buyers at the ready!
- Expedite Financing: A home is a costly investment, which is why we make sure when buyers are interested, they are already prepared with financing options.
- Will Negotiate and Protect the Client: Buying and selling a property is difficult;, that’s why we can serve as a mediator between the buyers and sellers to come to a contract that works for both parties and protects our clients best interests.
If you are ready to work with the best realtor in Philadelphia, contact Maxwell Realty today.