1900 Arch St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Find Your Perfect Home at 1900 Arch Street!
Center City Philadelphia offers the region’s best shopping, restaurants, and cultural experiences. Home to the Rittenhouse Square, Logan Square, and City Hall districts, Center City is the perfect choice for those looking to work or attend school in the city.
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchens with granite countertops, GE stainless steel appliances, glass tile backsplash, Grohe gooseneck faucets, under-mounted sinks, and breakfast bar
- Full-size Bosch washer and dryer in each apartment
- High-efficiency, individually controlled A/C and heat
- High ceilings and expansive double pane windows with natural lighting
- Private courtyard deck units available
- Custom window shades
- High-speed Internet
- State-of-the-art fitness center with Peloton Cycle studio and flatscreen TVs
- Entertainment lounge featuring WiFi, leather club chairs, billiards, shuffleboard, and gas fireplace
- Fully furnished resident sky deck
- Resident courtyard with fire pit
- Resident bike storage
- Bike-share program
- Green roofs
- Pet friendly
- Front desk attendant
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- 24-hr front desk attendant
- On-site property management
- Valet underground parking
- Package-acceptance service
- Laundry and dry-cleaning delivery services
- On-site merchants
- Online resident portal featuring rent payments and work order entry for your convenience
- Local attractions include Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Franklin Institute, Walnut Street Shopping, the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, and Schuylkill River Park
- Situated closely to the Comcast Center, Comcast Technology Center, 2400 Market Street, One Liberty Place, Two Liberty Place, and Logan Square
- Local universities include Drexel University, University of Pennsylvania, and Thomas Jefferson University
- Chops, James, City Tap House, and the Four Seasons’ Urban Farmer offer exceptional dining within a few blocks
- Easy access to Market East SEPTA station and SEPTA bus routes, and routes I-95 and 76
View Floor Plans
Living in Old City
Living in OLD CITY is as architecturally diverse as you can dream up. With over 60 galleries, furniture, textile, and craft stores, as well as The Arden Theater, there is always something to see and do. You will be right in the center of wonderful restaurants ranging from Kisso Sushi to THE CONTINENTAL, Cafe Ole, and FRANKLIN FOUNTAIN ICE CREAM!
It is also an outdoor enthusiasts dream, with a three minute walk to the WATERFRONT as well as Philadelphia’s newest and most-popular dog run.
Is proximity to Thomas Jefferson University, Pennsylvania Hospital, or the PHILADELPHIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT important to you? They too are all within a short walking distance, or an easy UBER ride.
When you are ready to enjoy state-of-the-art living at 218 Are St. let Maxwell Realty Company, Inc. HELP you. (215)546-6000.