If you are looking for a condo with a view of historic Philadelphia, look no further than the Rittenhouse Savoy. Located on the south side of Rittenhouse Square, this beautiful high rise is known for its oversized floor plans and updated units.
From studio apartments to one or two bedroom units, The Savoy offers housing alternatives for young professionals and mature residents alike.
Why Live In The Rittenhouse Savoy?
If a view of Rittenhouse Square isn’t enough to excite you to The Savoy, our rooftop deck is sure to take the cake. Residents of The Rittenhouse Savoy can take full advantage of:
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Additional Onsite Storage Available
- Building Laundry Room
- Cat friendly
- Fitness Center
- Granite Countertops
- Hardwood Floors
- Minimum Lease Term
- Oversize or penthouse units
- Rooftop Deck
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Walk-in Closets
GET IN TOUCH WITH MAXWELL REALTY
Whether you are a Wharton or Penn Grad student, or perhaps the young professional making moves in Philly, The Savoy has all of the amenities you need to be successful. Located right on Rittenhouse Square, current residents boast prompt building maintenance, clean shared spaces, and friendly staffing.
Amenities Near The Savoy
If you like the charm of living in Rittenhouse Square, you’re also going to love the convenience. Take a look at all of the go-to spots for all of your amenities.
Be it your weekly or monthly grocery store run, there are three local favorites when it comes to stocking the pantry.
The flagship Di Bruno Bros. grocery store is located on Chestnut street and is just an eight minute walk from The Savoy. A European style marketplace, customers can find cheeses, meat and seafood, an upstairs wine bar, coffee bar, curated wine and beer selections and of course, the gourmet grocery.
If you are loyal to your brands, Trader Joe’s is just 11 minutes away via local transit. For more niche dietary needs, MOM’s Organic Market is just a 12-minute car ride away.
If you’re looking for local dining that you can trek on foot, these six establishments are a must!
- For French cuisine, Parc is just a two-minute walk.
- If you enjoy steakhouses, the Barclay Prime is just a stroll away.
- Gastropubs are all the rage and there are two within walking distance of The Savoy! They are The Dandelion and Monk’s Cafe.
- If you are looking for vegan dining options, V Street is a local favorite for experienced diners and those looking to expand their palette.
- For seafood lovers, Luke’s Lobster is only a six-minute walk from The Savoy.
Rittenhouse Square Park is an obvious choice of attraction for those who live in The Savoy, but there is plenty of other entertainment, too.
From shopping to dining, live entertainment, and more, Rittenhouse Square has plenty to keep you entertained.
- Shopping: Walnut Street is known as the city’s premier shopping district. From fast fashion, to designer labels, for the fashionista or fashionisto this is a must visit.
- Celebrations: Be it a bachelorette party, surprise birthday festivities, or just a night on the town, 1500 Lounge is the hottest place to party. Making it your spot? Join the VIP listing for notifications about upcoming events.
- Unique Bars: Are you looking to elevate your thinking and your drinking? The Library Bar is the place to do it. Located inside the Rittenhouse Hotel, this bar is cozy enough to make you curl up with a good book, or to try a new cocktail experience.
Make The Rittenhouse Savoy Your Philadelphia Home With Maxwell Realty
If you are looking for your new home where you can grow your business, your professional career, or enjoy your golden years, The Rittenhouse Savoy is calling.
With more than 50 years of experience and over $3 billion in real estate transactions, Maxwell Realty realtors will make the process seamless and stress-free. Our expert Philadelphia luxury home realtor, Nancy Alperin, is one of the most experienced and respected real estate brokers in Philadelphia. Whether you want to buy, sell, or rent, Nancy can help with it all!
If you’re interested in learning more about The Savoy or want to know more about the luxury homes for sale in Philadelphia, call (215) 546-6000. Contact Rittenhouse Square luxury realtors of Maxwell Realty Company today.