218 Arch Street Philadelphia PA
Situated on the South side of Arch Street, and right in the middle of where charm meets all your lifestyle needs, 218 Arch Street, is the Old City choice for the urban dweller, looking for it all.
Walk to Market Street, where you can experience Fig Restaurant, Continental, Panorama, O Brothers, one of the Oldest operating Post offices in the country, TD bank, and the Jewish History Museum. Looking for that authentic coffee shop? Head to Church St, to Old City Coffee. Are bagels your item? Then you will love the new bagel shop at 218 Arch! Outdoor enthusiasts, will love being able to bike, run and enjoy the dog runs and parks along the Delaware River. Headed to the Airport? 22 minutes. Jefferson Hospital, Pennsylvania Hospital, Cooper Hospital and I95 are all at your doorstep.
Each residence at 218 Arch St, boasts stylish kitchens w/stainless steel appliances, beautiful hardwood floors, and stunning marble and tile baths. With garage parking, 24/7 desk person, rooftop deck + lounge, gym, work pods, and resident lounge, you will simply LOVE living at 218 ARCH St.
- Modern kitchens with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, under-mounted sinks, and breakfast bar
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Hardwood flooring
- Floor-to-ceiling convector-free glass windows
- Abundant natural light
- Astonishing city views
- Private balconies available
- State-of-the-art fitness center with Peloton Cycle® Studio
- Resident lounge featuring table games, big screen TVs, and WiFi
- Fully-furnished roof deck
- Fully-furnished resident courtyard
- Business center with free WiFi
- Resident bicycle storage with tools and pump and bike-share program
- On-site underground parking available
- Adventure awaits just steps from your door at Penn’s Landing; Spruce Street Harbor Park; Festival, Race Street, Washington Avenue & Morgan’s Piers; Tin Angel; Reading Terminal Market; and RiverLink Ferry
- Exceptional dining choices at Fork, High Street, Wedge + Fig, Zahav, Amada, Cuba Libre, and Spasso
- Local attractions include the National Constitution Center, Penn’s Landing, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the National Museum of American Jewish History, and much more
- Easy commute to major Camden and Center City employers, including the Philadelphia Navy Yard — and blocks from Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Pennsylvania Hospital
- Local schools & universities include University of Pennsylvania, Drexel University, Thomas Jefferson University, University of the Arts, Temple University, and Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA)
- Immediate access to public transportation, I-95, I-76, I-676, all major bridges, sports stadiums, and the airport